Wednesday, October 19, 2005

5 reasons why I love Radiohead

Granted they aren't the most cheery band in the world, but they do write some fantastic lyrics. Also, I've heard some amazing versions of their songs played just using the piano, if anyone knows where I could find them again, please let me know. And now, over to Radiohead:

1: Where I end and you begin
i can watch but not take part
where i end and where you start
where you, you left me alone
you left me alone.


2: Karma Police
Karma police
arrest this girl,
her Hitler hairdo
is making me feel ill
and we have crashed her party.


3: The Bends
I need to wash myself again to hide all the dirt and pain
Cos I'd be scared that there's nothing underneath
But who are my real friends
Have they all got the bends
Am I really sinking this low


4: Myxomatosis
"now no one likes a smart arse but we all like stars"
that wasn't my intention, I did it for a reason
it must have got mixed up
strangled, beaten up
i got myxomatosis
i got myxomatosis


5: Fake plastic trees
She looks like the real thing
She tastes like the real thing
My fake plastic love

But I can't help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run

1 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Brittney said...

ooooh la radio de la tete.

they're great.

and YOU mr. moll have been listening to my jamie cullum cd. i love his version of high and dry.

it's a neat remake, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home